Thursday, May 10, 2012

Look of the Day: Flowers Flowers Flowers

blog1


blog2


blog3


blog4


blog5


blog6


blog7


blog8

                 (Positive Jeans, H&M Blouse, Atelier A!urea Flower Necklace, Il Passo Clutch)
I won't write much, just a quick update, a casual outfit with a necklace I just love. Not much to tell about the outfit, when I don't feel like wearing high heels, I just put on my fab corai sneakers bought from Primark with 2 punds. I'm so proud of them!
On another subject, you may recall that at the beginning of the year I was talking about some changes that I wanted for my blog. Step by step I'm gonna start making them, starting with the "organization" of the posts, you may notice from the title, Look of the day, Inspiration, Love it, News and so on. There are gonna be like categories in order to shed a little light here. What do you think about that?

I'm going to sleep now, good night sweeties!

RO: Nu o sa scriu foarte mult, doar un mic update, o tinuta comoda cu colierul pe care il iubesc. Nu sunt foarte multe de spus despre tinuta, doar ca atunci cand nu am chef de tocuri, shuzii corai pe care i-am luat din Primark cu 2 lire sunt alegerea perfecta. Sunt asa mandra de ei!
Schimband subiectul, poate va amintiti la inceputul anului cand vorbeam despre schimbari pe care vreau sa le aduc blog-ului. Usor usor o sa incep aceste schimbam, iar dupa traducerile in romana, urmeaza organizarea post-urilor dupa categorii, mentionate in titlu. Tinuta zilei, Inspiratie, Ce iubesc, Stiri si multe altele, astfel incat sa fie mai usor si sa fie o oarecare "ordine". Ce parere aveti despre asta?
Noapte buna dragilor!

Dinna

Photos by Silvia P.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love you're necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colierul e adorabil...si pliculetul e altceva.
    Imi place.
    In ceea ce priveste realizarea de categorii pe blog: si mie imi surade ideea. E mai usor pentru public...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your glasses!
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Fashionette!