Thursday, February 16, 2012

Diana Bobar for A!urea

blog1


blog2


blog3


blog4


blog5


blog6


blog7

( Diana Bobar for Atelier A!urea Dress, Atelier A!urea Vintage Bag, Accessorize Beanie, Atelier A!urea Ring, Accessorize Bracelets, Aldo Boots)


I am so happy and energic all day. Altough I finished with my exams last Friday, I haven't had a minute off and I kind of enjoy it. I mean, it's relaxing to not have to worry about courses and to have all the day for meetings, personal projects and jobs. Last Sunday I attended Absolutely Fabulous Fashion and Vintage Fair, but not as a vizitor, but as a exhibitor. If you've been to AbFab you know what I'm talking about,if not, only a few days and I will reveal the project I've been working at for quite some time now. Yesterday I've received an e-mail for a future collaboration regarding my blog and I'm so happy, but I don't want to tell, not just yet. Things are looking up lately, with so many things to do, March it's gonna be a full month, also my best friend it's coming next Friday in town and I simply can't wait, I wanna take a week off and spend as much time as possible with her. What have you been doing? Are you enjoying the snow or it's quite enough?


Kisses,

Dinna


Photos by Silvia P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Fashionette!