Monday, November 28, 2011

The very best of Versace by H&M

blog1


blog2


blog3


blog4


blog5


blog6


blog7
(Aldo Boots, Bershka Skirt, H&M Shirt, Asos Necklace, Paparazzi Clutch)

Hello guys,

These are just a few photos I took 3 days before the official launch of The very best of Versace for H&M, when Diana invited me to the showroom to see the collection. My favorite items were the bags, altough a little too much for me and the fur vest, but unfortunately at the Private Shopping Experience I didn't get the chance to see it. The last photo was from the Shopping session, one night before the official launch, where Diana invited me. Sadly, these weeks I have to study for school, to catch up on everything I missed. I still have to post lots of pictures from the events I went these weeks, so I'll be back as soon as I can.

Kisses,

Dinna

P.S. Have a lovely week and enjoy the last days of fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Fashionette!