Friday, October 7, 2011

SS 2011 Ending

blog1 (2)

blog2

blog3

blog4

blog5

6

                   (Zara Shoes, Topshop Dress, Infinite Watch, Accessorize Bracelet and Necklace)


I really don't know if I should be happy or sad. Sad because the summer season it's over, and I'm a summer person. Actually I think I'm half half, because I like the summer for swimming, hot days, warm nights, but I also love the winter season due to snow, snowboarding and not to mention the holidays. I've decided, I think I like most fall and spring, because of the weather, you can mingle with different pieces and of course layer. What's not to love about layering, or wearing a skirt/dress with boots or short pants with a knitted sweater? Leaving my theories about what season person I am, this outfit was the last summerish one, taken a few weeks back by my lovely boyfriend, who had the patience to take these photos and wait around for me. I like this dress very much, I think it's very delicate, very feminine and perfect for a sunny day out and about with your friends. Stay tuned for tomorrow, as a post with pictures from Dimensione Danza Event and the collection will be next.

1 comment:

  1. That really is a gorgeous dress! I love lace and this suits you great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Fashionette!