Saturday, August 13, 2011

Me, the skirt and the town

poza1

poza2

poza3

poza4

poza5

poza6

poza7

poza8

                                                                           Wearing:
                                                                LaChatterie Corai Skirt
                                                                      Stradivarius Shirt
                                                                       Mango Glasses
         Alice&Sara Ear rings(bought from AB Fab Fashion&Vintage Fair -Just in time for Valentine's Day)
                                                                  Aldo Open Toe Shoes


 I was so happy when I bought this skirt, I couldn't believe I finally found the ONE. I was looking for quite a while and didn't find anything that pleased me, so when I was at the summer edition of Ab Fab Fashion Fair and saw this LaChatterie skirt, I just took it. I love the texture, I love the color, I love everything about it, and it just screams summer for me. What do you guys think of this photos?

At the moment, I am in Barcelona, so it will take a few days until I will post again, but the next post it's gonna be with pictures from here, hope you'll enjoy them. Until then, have a great weekend sweeties!

xoxo,

Dinna

6 comments:

  1. You look stunning! I love the dress and I have to say that the peacock earrings are truly unexpected with this outfit and look amazing! Very cool!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arata tare header-ul asa :) Ce bine ca ai inceput sa postezi si restul de poze. App, vezi ca am postat cateva si la mine pe blog http://anamariavirlan.blogspot.com/2011/08/shooting-dinna.html
    Have fun in Barcelona! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look!
    love the red skirt!
    follow?
    www.linlicious-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. esti superba! si tu si fusta! eu de abia am ridicat una albastru electric saptamana trecuta!

    xoxo,
    meelusha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that skirt is indeed gorgeous! Love the texture and that crazy red ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Fashionette!