Thursday, August 25, 2011

Barcelona!

blog2

blog1

blog4

blog11

blog5

blog12

blog13

Wearing:
H&M Blouse
  Stradivarius Jeans
Pimkie Sandals
Accessorize Butterfly Necklace
Accessorize Bracelet
Aldo Sunglasses

 First pictures from my trip to Barcelona, which was interrupted by a family emergency. Due to this, altough I was in Romania, I didn't have time to post or to take care of other stuff except being with my family. In the short time I spent in Spain, I've visited a beautiful resort near Barcelona, with a small beach that ended near some cliffs, where in my last day, I did snorkeling for the first time in my life and was amazing. I was actually going to buy an underwater camera(for one time use) the next day to take some pictures because it was amazing, I saw all kind of fish, yellow with black strips, grey and there were so many I couldn't believe my eyes. More pictures of a beautiful place called Roc de Saint Gaieta coming up in a few days. Now that I'm back in Bucharest I have to start working and finding projects because I can't just sit and do nothing all day, I get bored:)). Since tomorrow is Friday, I wish you guys a great weekend and enjoy what's left of summer!

Besos,

Dinna

1 comment:

  1. The stripes dress is amazing!! n with RED hat.. just wOw!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Fashionette!